Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some funny moments I enjoyed recently

These are to be captured before I forget them. There is still a lot of happiness around me and people are enjoying with me hanging around. I am still lively. :)

1. There were lots of funny moments around the colors Green and Yellow. - Yeah, that was with our green card holder, Malaysian Tamil Superstar, Pala. :)

2. The Taboo comedy - Rams and Naresh were in the same team and they have already played the game with the same set of cards. The person who has the card asks - "What do you find in the forest?". Rams replies "Treasure". Then somehow they came to "Plants", "Trees" and then "Animals". Since they said Animal, the guy said "This is an Animal. What is it?". A normal person would say "Lion", "Tiger" etc.. Rams very correctly says "Giraffe"

3. Playing Badminton was meant to be a good exercise. But the badminton we played was different. It is called "Sarojadevi Badminton". :P

2 comments:

Rams said...

DAi... enga veetu comedy ellam copyrighted :-D

nice post :)

mithun said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.









Kulumanali Tour Packages from Chennai