Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A few more childhood events

This is the latest of the stories of my childhood and I heard this a few days back. My grandfather was a homoeopathy doctor and I used to get those sweet medicine daily from him. He used to prepare the sugar balls separately and add medicine later. So I guess he would give me the sugar balls alone. My grandfather used to spend most of his time upstairs in his easy chair. One day, when he had gone downstairs, I had creeped upstairs and poured a full bottle of gumon his easy chair and applied it. He had laid on that chair and he got stuck on it. Then people slowly detached the chair from him or him from the chair. He was so angry with me that day.



And yet another "hit" story. I had hit my great grandmother with a cleaning stick which is used to remove spider webs near the ceilings. My grand father who used to prostrate to his mother everyday and check her pulse, did the same that day and told people that there is no pulse. Everyone got scared and they called on our family doctor. And so very luckily she survived and the doctor told my mother that I had hit the old lady on her way back home. She had come home rushing to see her mother-in-law's mother-in-law!!

2 comments:

Rams said...

rowdi number 1 padathla needha hero-va nadichiya?

Lol...

Do u remember why u hit those ppl?

Prasad said...

avanga poana janma paavatha naan ippadi dhandichu, avangala suththap paduthittaen!!